PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal >

himi's Avatarhypermode-12.pnghimi
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
I am for this adjustment! This is in my opinion, a win for nature hunters, and I am one so perhaps I am biased haha ;;"! However, I feel like this is a bit of a money saver for those who both use DCP and Shelter. If I'm clicking to make the eggs, I should at least be able to find my own! Anyway, I spoke a bit in the discord but here's my take on this. Firstly, I can't tell if you switch through partitions upon use of the black flute, or if youre stuck in your partition. If you can shuffle through, it should not be too hard to find an egg. However, if you are constantly stuck in your own partition, you would get maybe a quarter of the eggs you dropped, if I'm understanding right. But disregarding that for the moment, here are my thoughts. -Niet uses an example of 100 eggs. If you are hunting something relatively obscure as example states, and are only dropping 100 eggs, it would be relatively hard to find them as is without this change. -That being said, this is easily made up for by dropping the eggs you've stored after you go to bed, and since you are hunting something "obscure", they should all still be there. In theory: Clicking to hatch those eggs should, in theory, give you small batches of eggs to drop while you're working on those. Finish your daycare, drop the eggs you got clicking to hatch those eggs. Drop the eggs in piles of 25 or so every so often as you get them from clicking your shelter. After a few rounds, stockpile them til the end of the night, drop the night of, or in the morning if you'd like to be sure you get *all* your eggs. But, keep in mind there is a 15 minute delay from releasing your eggs to the shelter to them actually showing. -Realistically, the major downside to this is "more reloads". For most nature hunters hunting a fairly popular mon, this already has to be done anyways. -As stated, the shelter is still not meant to be an entire pass to getting all your eggs easy. The daycare is available and should be utilized, if you're planning to hunt something that obscure but cannot drop the eggs to contribute what is lost to shelter. This is not to say "if you can't drop 400 eggs a day don't do it", it's more to say if you cannot make up for what you lose to other partitions, it may be better to utilize daycare passes. -This is more a personal note. I'm not sure about others, but as is I typically do not have many problems finding my own eggs. Perhaps I have also hunted obscure mons or just gotten lucky, but as it is I have never had to "struggle" to find my own eggs after a long enough chain. I may or may not edit or respond with more as time goes on, not too sure yet. These are just some quick thoughts on the idea, but I am in support!
I need to work on this qwq
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page