PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal >

Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

So, from what I'm understanding. If there's 75 "boxes", and eggs get evenly distributed between boxes, then even if you click enough to make 150 eggs, there'll still only be two eggs in every box? From what I'm understanding, this would be absolutely tragic for anyone who's hunting a rarely-hunted mon, meaning that even nature hunters would have to deal with what I imagine would be highly reduced rates, and I feel like that would offset any "benefit" it could possibly have to them or to any other shiny hunters in the playerbase. Would it be possible to have the shelter default to "newest egg of X pokemon" instead, so players can hopefully find their own eggs easier for nature/iv hunting or tournament breeding? Or would this be too game-breaking?
I don't love the newest egg idea. It would be nice when looking for your own eggs I guess, but I kind of like that I'm grabbing the oldest egg before it expires sometimes, so the newer ones are still there for my next party. (And yeah I think it might make DCP dodging "too easy" tbh?) If it can be done like Fevix says, where if no egg is found in the partition it instead goes for the old logic of first (oldest) egg, that would be great I think?
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page