PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal >

Zurnona's Avatarhypermode-12.pngZurnona
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
A year ago I actually wanted to make a thread in regards to the idea of changing the way to adopt eggs from the shelter a bit specifically for nature/IV hunters as it is annoying to check for which one is from your daycare each time. Ideas I had in that regard is maybe to black list an egg so that you can no longer find that specific egg. It doesnt change that you would need to check manualy each but that way you wouldnt get the same egg again (Ik hide is a thing, but with blacklist i mean that it no longer can appear uppon reloading the shelter and searching again) Maybe with that an slight UI (?) change where you do see uppon clicking on the egg from whos daycare it originates. (It is planned but just adding it to what I wanted to do as an idea a year ago) Another one, which sadly would be "Pay 2 win" is an advanced black flute that tries to focus on your eggs more but that sounds actually slightly awkward to implement. Although all in all I would very much welcome the change as it is sometimes a chore to clean out the random eggs from other people to get to your eggs especially if its a pokemon that is commonly bread (Eevee costs so much GP to IV breed because of this...)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page