PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account re-activation

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account re-activation >

Sedona's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSedona
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
I really, really like this change, I think it's smart, and for the most part, it doesn't really inconvenience users too much.

QUOTE originally posted by EstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Asia

Okay... where I can check for e-mail I have registered? It was so long ago, that it is possible I'm not longer using it /have access to it.
You can contact Support to ask - it's not listed anywhere you can see it. Perhaps that can be changed in future. Actually I think I was planning to make it visible but never got around to it since it wasn't too important.
I hope it'll be changed in the future, I'm pretty sure I registered with an old email but don't remember (it's quite likely, considering I joined in 2021 and at the time I could still access that email) but I'm too nervous to ask...
This is the only thing I worry about, too. A lot of people, myself included, don't know the email they registered with or don't have access to it anymore. (School emails, emails they made when they were young and no longer have access too/can't recover etc.) I think it would be a good idea to have a way to update the email PFQ keeps on file for users. If it's a worry that someone will hack in and change the email address, would there be a way to add a "you must have 2FA enabled to edit this part of your account"?

Sedona | They/Them | Adult

keeper of the spreadsheets
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page