PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ✧ Sedona's Sparklies - a sprite shop ✧ >

Sedona's AvatarSedona
✧ Sedona's Sparklies ✧
  • Welcome
  • Table of Contents
  • Terms and Conditions

QUOTE originally posted by Sedona

Howdy gang. Important update: my laptop's hard drive just up and died, and nothing was recoverable. The shop will be running at limited capacity until I am able to set my laptop up again the way I'd like it, both in terms of spriting and general usage. Sprites will take much longer than before to be completed. Thank you for understanding.
The deal is simple - you want a pokemon sprite. I want to get back into the swing of spite edits / pixel art. You have extra ZC/GP/Credits burning a hole in your pocket, and I've got some spare time in my schedule. It's a beautiful, symbiotic relationship. Sound good? Wonderful. This is about to be the start of a beautiful relationship, my friend.
Current Exchange Rate
$1.50 USD = 1 = 5 = 5k
Items I will take as other forms of payment
28d Hypermode Voucher
= 500/ 2500
PR Memory Stick
= 200/ 1000
Tanzaku
= 20/ 100
Legendary Seal
= 20 / 100
Any Box
= 4 / 20
✧ All PFQ rules apply ✧ I reserve the right to refuse any request for any reason. ✧ All prices are listed in ZC, but may be converted to GP/CR per the conversions in my "Welcome" tab. Want to trade items, shinies/albinos/melans, USD, or something else? Let me know what you have in mind, and I'll work with you. Payment method must be agreed upon before work, and payments are required within 3 days of your sprite being finished. ✧ When you order, please subscribe to the thread, so that you'll know when your order is confirmed, if I need more information from you, and when your order is done. ✧ Please specify which gen/game sprite you'd like to use. Otherwise, I will default to the one that works best for the request (usually BW/BW2.) If you want me to use a Pokefarm sprite, please fill out the sprite request form and post proof that your request was approved with your order form. This includes sprites for any Pokemon introduced past Gen 5 - Kalos, Alola, Galar, and Paldea, as well as regional variants. ✧ Please allow 2-4 days for your sprites to be completed. If I think they'll take longer than that, I'll let you know ASAP. ✧ If needed, I can scale your sprites up, up to 500%. Please ask for this when you make your order. You will get two copies - one at the original size, and one at the requested size. ✧ I reserve the right to update these terms and/or my pricing at any time as the need arises. I'll make a post in the thread if/when I update, as well as updating this list too.
Tab 4 text
Tab 5 text
Tab 6 text
Tab 7 text
Tab 8 text
Header img by kohiinu on DeviantArt Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon

Sedona | They/Them | Adult

keeper of the spreadsheets
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page