PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [13+] Cryst's Journal (v3.0)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > [13+] Cryst's Journal (v3.0) >

Cryst's AvatarCryst
Backstory
i... realized i never mentioned how i actually got into pokemon... and i could put it in the first post but i kinda want more space to talk about it so im making a new post so here are the pokemon games i've played !! i have a dsi xl
midnight blue
, 2ds xl
black/cyan
, and a switch
gray
. my sister has a 3ds which im pretty sure i used before i got my 2ds. pokemon x this was my first ever pokemon game!!! i think i got it in 2014...? but i didnt beat it until 2015 or 2016. but then i did manage to complete the pokedex and get the shiny charm so i count it as a W. i have a lot of shinies in this game. i rlly like calem... and i think the friend group idea is cute. i liked the fashion. i want to play it again lol pokemon white i got this one sometime after i got x but.... i still didnt beat it LOL it was too hard for me at the time. i tried playing it during the pandemic but then my game glitched a little and i freaked out and then quit again. i think im on my way to the league. i dont care abt this one that much sorry unova lovers. but i do want to beat it still so maybe one day pokemon moon i did like this one.... but at the same time nothing really stands out to me. gladion is cool. i watched the anime for this one. um. yeah thats all i got pokemon ultra sun tbh i dont remember the story or anything for this one LOL but um. it exists i guess! pokemon sword + dlc ok i actually liked sword a lot. ik some people hate on it but i also think pokemon fans tend to hate every new game. the league cards were soooo cute i loved that idea. nessa is my role model. i really like allister but hes in shield </3 i shiny hunt(ed) in this game a lot. i would play this one again probably. dlc was fun too mustard is so cool pokemon brilliant diamond i... dont remember much about this one even though its fairly recent... i found a random shiny croagunk in the dungeon(?) thing by accident so that was cool. um. yeah i wanted to like the sinnoh games bc i love piplup but maybe i need to get the original games to do that pokemon legends arceus ok this game was really gorgeous and it was really fun to play i loved this one. i hope they do more like this. i have soooo many shinies in this game its pretty easy to find them... volo is also a rlly good villain even though im pretty sure he was obvious pokemon violet + dlc tbh........ this is probably my favourite pokemon game. the characters the visuals (mostly) the story.... ugh so good. grusha is the loml. i wont talk about the dlc but i have both teal mask & indigo disk and i just.... theyre so good. i need more content from this game tbh i loveee the storyline and the characters. also yes i cried at the plot twist
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 18,660 ✦ Hunt: 8/645
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page