PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Scout's Dexxing/Free Mons/IV Swap/Gem Swap/RTEs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Scout's Dexxing/Free Mons/IV Swap/Gem Swap/RTEs >

Soulcoda's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSoulcoda
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

Free Fields

All right, onto the free stuff. Sorry this shop isn’t prettier but I’m not very good with coding, lol. Hopefully it’s at least easy to navigate and understand :) I currently have 34 free fields, most of them sorted by nature. A few are sorted by taste, there are 2 free pair fields, and then there are 2 free 4-5 IV fields for you IV hunters out there~ There’s no limit on how many free Pokémon/pairs you can request, I simply ask that you’re patient and polite :) Unlike with my dexxing shop, it’s fine to either post here or PM me for my available free ‘mons. There’s no point in putting my stock of free ‘mons here since I wonder trade frequently and the stock circulates so rapidly. If you see one you want, please PM or post here ASAP so I can get it to you! :) I generally stock it with exclusives, variants, trade-to-evolve Pokémon, rare genders, legendaries, and fully evolved Pokémon, so if you’re looking for any of those it’s worth checking~ I also have free breeding pairs! All regulars are guaranteed 95%+, and any exclusives/variants/pairs including a rare gender are guaranteed 90%+. ㅤ/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page