PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in {CLOSED} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > {CLOSED} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆ >

Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Everyone deserves a chance at a home... So.... You gonna make their day?
  • Open Adopts
  • Closed Adopts
  • Custom Adopts
  • Form

Lilligant x Gallade 'Flower Knight'

Lilliglade [Grass/Fighting] [GENDERLESS] 1000 or equivalent! This fusion read stories about the lilligant from old Hisui and was inspired to never need a protector, instead to become one. It is said that the scent of flowers is a sign that evil should fear.

Silenthill

Deerling x Morelull (Deerlull) [Grass/Fairy]

Mabosstiff

Zpinda [Normal] A strange fusion, its acts like any other Spinda, though sometimes gets its limbs mixed up! Electronics tend to mess up around it but that's just a coincidence, right?

Skunktank

Ribombee x Swadloon (Ribombloom) [Bug/Ice]

StarFragments

Azurill x Haunter x Blacephalon [Fairy/Ghost]
Ho-oh x Enamorus [Fairy/Fire] This fusion has the ability to shoot out it's feathers at unsuspecting victims and makes them fall in love. Be warned however, as it can make people fall out of love with a peck of it's beak or a scratch of it's talons!
NONE AT THE MOMENT
Please note these are experimental! I'm still not fully confident in my ability to make adopts (fusions and variants) but I know people really like them! This is subject to change and MUST be credited to me. I will (tentatively) provide a character sheet for any fusion made. 1000 | 5000 | 5 million with a + 50% complexity fee for extremely detailed mons I am able to provide Toyhou.se invites if necessary, but it is first come first serve and I can deny for any and every reason.

form

“I would like a custom adopt!" Base Pokemon: (this pokemon will be the body type/base of the fusion) Pokemon 2: (this pokemon's attributes will be fused with the base pokemon) Pokemon 3: (this pokemon's attributes will be fused with the base pokemon; erase if not needed) Payment: Other/Extra: [Personality? Story? Specific details?]
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @Xenomorph (me!)
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page