PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Timid-Decidueye

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

It appears that this thread is getting off topic. Although it is fine to discuss voting we are treading into territory that is better left for a suggestion thread.
I'm... a little confused as to how it's getting off-topic if we're talking about TR popularity contest affecting mental health...?
That is not exactly true. The conversation occuring here is the feasibility of making the type race host voting anonymous and the pros/cons of such a feature. That is a suggestion to change a site feature and as such should be done through the correct channels. If you are okay with having this in-depth conversation here with the understanding that there will be no change because this thread is not the correct outlet to have this type of discussion that would result in any kind of meaningful change. The reason this conversation is better suited for a suggestion thread is because this discussion is currently tucked away in a thread originally posted by Sally that not many users would think to look for such a conversation to occur. By moving this conversation to a suggestion thread you will have more feedback from a wider range of users.
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page