PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
master.pngd+.png
@ Skiddo I'm sure there is a way to code it into the system. I myself am not a coder, so I cannot say for certain if it is actually possible or not! If not, then the entire thing goes right out the window, haha! the reason I made the comparison between school popularity and TR popularity is because both those forms of popularity can lead to the same mentality that the world is about popularity!
@ Tala That's good to hear! Hope 2024 is a much better year for you! <3 I wonder ... if you could make it anonymous, but still link it back to the user who made the original post, just so that people who have that user blocked wouldn't see that thread! "I'd feel deeply uncomfortable if I voted for someone I don't feel safe being around/giving them my energy, personally." I totally agree with you! There are a few users who make me very uncomfortable, and I would prefer if they were not my leader at all, so that would be another major issue that boils down to the coding ... (I should probably get into coding, just to verify if this stuff can be done XD) Dress-ups are supposed to be popularity contests imo since... y'know, you're voting! XP Totally understand wanting to get that out of the way, though!

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 14 — 778 / 1,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by Dachs!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page