PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

Tala-chan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTala-chan
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
I definitely get the point better now, ty for the follow up post, Timid ^^ Adding onto what others said, especially Chris above - Trying to enforce a set of rules for people to not post an application that doesn't in some way show who it is, would be severely limiting to people and in general hard to enforce. Sure, someone can put their name in the og post after they're accepted, but it would lose some personality in a way as well when they can't make it fully theirs (with introductions and all). Also, say that people could recognize how someone types - that breaks anonymity rules to a degree as well, and there's no way to really help that other than coming across as bland. I know quite a few that would not wish to have their internet voice and personality stifled, and it might actually prevent people from posting if there's stringent guidelines in place. I do understand what you're saying, and agree that it would make it more 'fair' to those that aren't 'popular', but I'm just not sure it's feasible. I also see you responded back to Chris, and see my main point I stand by. Stifling in any way is not right at all, and unfortunately it happens no matter any direction we go with this.
Modest Melan Ting-Lu UFT here!
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page