PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

SeshieLover's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeshieLover
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
While i don't have any issues with how things currently are i do think it would be a better way to vote anonymuosly. How every i see no way for this to be done for type race leader and be completely anonymuos. A name is a hat doesn't work for a vote like this so everyone still needs to make a post. with a post comes a template and other things to make you into like you telling us who you are and what makes you a good choice to vote for. With that if you make your template everyone knows who you are as you must sign your work same would go for if someone made the template for you to use it would need to say who can use it. So not anonymuos at all as those are rules that the site cant break as they are real world laws that come into play and the site could be shut down. If say the admins had a set number of templates to be used and nobody could make there own and made it a rule you can't say who you are then we might as well just go with whoever posts for leader first like it used to be as nobody would be able to do much personalizing to the post. To make something like this completely anonymuos would take a lot of changing to many things with type race leader. You would probably also have to add other new things to the requirments for being leader. One i can think of that i myself would want, is that you need to be at least x rank or your account needs to be x days old as i wouldn't want someone who just made an accout last week for the site to be my leader as they haven't been playing on the site long enough to even know yet if they are going to play until the type race is over. They could do day one of the race and quit playing the site i wouldn't want someone that new to be a type race leader personaly. That last bit also comes from the fact that this whole convo got started because someone who made their accout on the 3rd of this month posted "voting sucks" and left it at that. I don't even think they are playing they haven't posted anything else and they don't even know what the type race is being as how this is the first one they would take part in. I honestly think that was a troll account but idk. I have something to say about this being a kids game too. I am almost 30 now and pokemon may be meant as a kids game but the vast majority of people who play pokemon these days are not kids. the adverage age range for people i see playing any pokemon related games are between 25-45 and most of the kids i see who play are our kids that we are bringing into the world of pokemon. I am not saying no new kids find the pokemon games or that it's nit a kids game just a larger number of pokemon fans are adults not kids. I do also recognise how kids who are here and playing might have that view of some things with this game. Tell me this though don't kids normaly have adults or older kids leading younger ones? isn's this also why we have age limits in place? for tr leader you must be at least 15 as this is an age we view kids to be old enough and to have enough knowledge and experience to be able to lead adults and other kids properly with this type of thing. You have very valid points on what you are saying but no site/game can make it perfect for everyone of every age group. Things need to changed to benifit the many not the few when it comes to games. If you change every little thing in a game that 1-2 people don't like that 50-100 people do like then you will lose more then you will gain. Sorry probably put more into this whole post then was needed at all. If someone could find away to make an anonymuos voting system work for something like this i would be down for it but i don't see a way for it to work effectivly atm.
My type racenormal.png791. My trade thread can be found here
summon_sui.png × 154 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page