PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Astral Aquarium

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Astral Aquarium >

Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
OOF ITS BEEN A SECOND SINCE I POSTED HERE. I'm not gonna monologue about irl stuff except for my arthritis is so bad lately, my hips hurt so bad its hard to sleep through the night :( Work is also causing my ankles to swell so badly its pressing on the scar tissue which also hurts....I just need robo legs already LMAO BUT ANYWAY I ACTUALLY HAVE IDEASSSS FOR ALL MY RETYPESSS at first I wanted to Have retypes in Vita's universe, since she herself is a fairy/dragon dreepy, BUT i think maybe it would be more interesting to have the majority in Nue's Universe since that one is going to be where the pokemon can talk and interact vs Vita's where its a human helping pokemon out (Which reminds me of my trainersona's au being raised by mewtwo but i have too many aus and need someone to make me focus on one at a time HAHA >.>; BUT ANYWAY; HERES THE IDEA Flicker is a self assured charmer, his dad is a Meowscarada and his mom was an Incineroar. He's the oldest and doesnt remember his dad much from childhood but remembers him beung kind of a womanizer, but it got much worse when he (Flicker) got older and his dad's mistresses (A Typhlosion and Primarina) had his half siblings (Pitch, the dark/fire Quilava, and the twins; Admirabliss the water sprigatito and Breakfast, the fairy sprigatito). His dad is nowhere to be found and the other two abandoned their kids. Flicker's mom isnt really around anymore so he's the defacto guardian of his siblings. Hes a charmer like his dad, but hes actually terrified to be with anyone because he doesnt want to hurt them like his dad hurt his mom and the mistresses (they didnt know he had a family). Hes a wonderful big brother and a big family man :) Anyway I gotta get my clicks in and then go to sleep but AUGH I WANNA INFODUMP ABOUT MY STORIES SO BAD. [rolls around] I wont write them down thoguh :,) thats my curse
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page