PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

SeshieLover's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeshieLover
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I would just like to say to Timid that i am sorry if any of my post came accross as an attack or rude to you. I genuinly loved our debating on the topic of the voting system for the type race. You brought your point of view, gave ideas to do it a differant way and had a very good dissucion over all. I even tought of a way to maybe get more users involved in the tr over all because of this whole thing. The only part that lost me was when you said "no goverment at all". The whole conversation even if the vote was rng is for a govering postion. So if you think this game should have no goverment structure at all then that would be eliminating the type race leader postion. If you meant that statement in a differant way then i believe many of use do not underatand what you were trying to say. I do/did see how our post after your "no government at all" post do come off as rude and more attacking to you. i believe we are all just trying to think of any way to make not having any government in a game make sense. i like what scavergers said 3 post up. My pms are also open if you wish to talk more privetly about any of this. I do genuinly love that you are willing to have an open convertion about something and not just to complain and have nothing useful to say. You may not have been on the winning end of this debate but that isn't a bad thing when you brought value to it.
My type racenormal.png791. My trade thread can be found here
summon_sui.png × 154 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page