PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
(Just my opinion, please don't take this to heart. Was reading the discussion, and just wanted to add my own take- I apologize if I sound rude or anything of that tone, that is not my intent...) Personally, I am okay with the current system in place for TR. Nothing is built perfectly, and the system might be a little flawed. But for an event that circles its users and the community, I feel that leadership voting might be the right option for the current system. Since we, as a team, work together to achieve the end goal of the race, shouldn't we be able to choose our leader? I do understand that the voting parts of the system may feel swayed. People might choose the "most efficient" leader or those with higher experience, and that can be very frustrating. However, I do think that everyone has a fair chance at being leader with the confidence to guide your team to victory! To @Timid-Decidueye, I apologize if this discussion may have been overwhelming in response, and I am sorry. I don't believe that anybody was trying to make this discussion out of malicious intent or aiming anything towards you. I apologize on behalf of everyone here if that is the case. I'm glad though that you have the courage to speak up about this, as not many people would do so! getting an opinion heard is a strength, and I admire that! Thank you :) Edit: and thank you Mochi for letting us know. Everyone has their own opinions on how they play the game.
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page