PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

scavengers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngscavengers
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
i really don't wanna long this out cause of everyones mental but. i genuinely don't think it's fair to say people were being rude or mean ON PURPOsE. don't get me wrong, if he feels that way then that's valid, nothing wrong with that, you can't control ur feelings after all! however, from what I can see people were genuinely just trying to get clarification on timid's points, especially the government one. I might be missing something (let me know if I am, genuinely. always trying to work on myself), but some of their later points were left without clarification, so people didn't know how to respond other than kind of. tell their view back and ask for clarification. again, might be missing some stuff but idk. anyway, timid, if you're still here, your original couple of posts were really well worded! you eplained really well, and even if people didn't agree with you it was pretty clear what you were stating and what your views were. its a good way to be, and don't let how you feel keep you down; if you fully believe in what you're saying, then take a well-needed break, think things out for a while, and if you want come back and write an absolute banger of a paragraph re-wording and re-telling your points cause I think you have that in you! edit: just saw your edit LOL okay i'll brb cause im reaing yeah it's like. idk i think maybe this is more of a pm thing since its not really tr related, feel free to dm me if u wanna keep discussing or don't if you don't wanna! no pressure :)
pfp by nekopumpkin!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page