PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Government literally just means governing, or managing a community of people or resources. By leading Type Race threads, you are governing your team. Even by posting on forums, you are agreeing to be governed by the site rules and the moderators enforcing them. So I'm not sure if there's a language barrier here or a mixup of 'government' and 'politics'. Let me explain my way of seeing it to you. Either way, I think we can all agree the best way to Type Race leader is a meritocracy. This is where the best suited person to the job leads the team. Now, there's no objective number that SYSTEM can use to determine who will be the 'best' leader. Things like # of races participated in before, badge count, number of eggs hatched on average, amount of type pairs, even if they run a trade shop and therefore can handle a good amount of thread management all play a factor... The game can't blindly determine who makes a good leader through only account stats. So it comes down to us, the players. We look at all these factors presented by each potential leader and decide who would be best for our team. Then we elect that person to be the leader. I don't see anything wrong with that at all. It's not a 'popularity contest', it's quite literally just coming up with our own decisions based on observable facts. Having it be pure RNG up to the whims of SYSTEM is a terrible idea and would make Type Race objectively worse.
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,228,339
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page