PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New task for type race?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New task for type race? >

SeshieLover's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSeshieLover
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Dartrix

This is an interesting idea but where I see a problem is with 2 and 5 not many people are able to make it to 1500 points or to 3000 points because of school, work, etc. People who do make it to scores like that either constantly hatch high exp eggs or they're legendary hunters so how would that benefit new users? Or users who don't hunt for legendary Pokemon? Something like that should benefit everyone equally and not just favor those users who are legendary hunting for the type race because those users who don't do that are at a disadvantage of earning 15k to 30k points because they could be hunting something that isn't a high exp such as Magikarp or Pichu? Or they're too busy to participate in the type race.
Do you have ideas for what else those could be other than point goals? I think a lot of users can hit the 1500 points goal with just keeping eggs hatching that match the team they are on. I see a lot of new users hatch random eggs during tr because they arent really trying to partisapate in the race or they are only going for that bare min of 200 points to quilfy for the team prize too. those who have school may not get the 3k points until summer break but they can get it at some point. Adults who work and such can get 3k points with just the weekend days alone if they make it a goal to hatch eggs. I have 3k points in the first two days if i just hatch my daycare and shelter eggs. I don't think those goals are unreachable for anyone. I am more then open to addeding other suggetions at to what the task goals could be though.
My type racenormal.png791. My trade thread can be found here
summon_sui.png × 154 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page