PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ♡Free fields + Dexing + More!♡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ♡Free fields + Dexing + More!♡ >

Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
arceus.pngd+.png

Dexing help!

-If you'd like to dex any of them, please leave a reply with the link(s) to the ones you want in the shop thread. I really appreciate clickable links so that I can send the trades more easily! -There is no limit to how many you may request, however I would appreciate it if larger requests (more than 5) were broken up into groups of 5 in the links below c: -Please do not alter the pokemon in any way, take their items, or trade to anyone else while in your possession. Also, please return them quickly after they are entered into your dex. Thank you!! -Below are some Pokemon you may be particularly interested in dexing, however you may dex any of my Pokemon from other fields if you'd like. -Tips are greatly appreciated but not necessary!

Egg dexes *NEW*

These pairs are available to borrow for up to 3 days to get the egg dex for! I’ll be steadily adding new pairs to this list, but here’s what I’ve got to start off! -Kinaster breeding pair -Ditto -Luckoo -Puppod -Alicalf -Orkit -Ruffwool -meteorite for apocalypse line eggs! -basically all unowns

Formes

Legendaries

Ogerpon hearthflame and cornerstone and regular

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Have Bug Water and Fire type plates for Arceus!

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Galar

Paldea

Megas

Specials

Shiny

Albino

Totems-All!

Assorted difficult dexes

Paradoxes

I am always adding new mons for you to dex so make sure to check back every now and then!
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!!
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page