PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Animal Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools > Animal Art School >

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome to art school where the thread helpers, teachers and I will be teaching you and helping you regarding drawing animals. Everyone has different art styles so you might learn different things for all of us. Everyone methods of learning are different so some may learn quickly and some may take longer to learn so please all be kind and show everyone respect. I hope everyone has fun and enjoys themselves:D To become a teacher:

Form:

[b][i]Hello, I would like to be a teacher!![/i][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Examples of your art:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
To become a student:

Form

[b][i]Hello, I would like to be a student!![/i][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]What would you like to learn?:[/b] [b]Anything you are struggling with?:[/b] [b]Description (optional)[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page