PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Finn's Art Shop || OPEN

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > Finn's Art Shop || OPEN >

DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
credit
Official Pokemon + TCG art edited by Gumshoe F2U code by Gumshoe
Finn's Art Shop
  • info/rules
  • prices + examples
  • form
  • slots
all zc purchases will be 15% off for a currently undecided amount of time! welcome! are you looking for humanoid art? anthro or feral, perhaps? or maybe even mechs? we've got it all here! feel free to take a look around :] but first... Rules - please do not try to erase/crop out my signature, or claim my art as your own. it's not very nice to do that. - i take all forms of pfq currency! i may also take items and/or pokemon; you'll have to ask for specifics if that's what you're looking to pay with. - if you are ordering an unshaded or shaded piece, i will send you the sketch before i finish it to make sure everything looks good so far! - i ask that you send half payment up front, and half after i've finished. (note: i PINKY PROMISE that i will never spend your money before i've finished the art!! so you can always cancel whenever you'd like and get your money back :D) - when uploading to different sites, please credit me with a link to my account here!
(click the Xs to be shown examples!)

icons

uncolored - 100/500/500k flat color - 200/1k/1m shaded - 300/1.5k/1.5m | X | X | X | X |

busts

uncolored - 200/1k/1m flat color - 300/1.5k/1.5m shaded - 400/2k/2m | X | X | X |

halfbodies

uncolored - 300/1.5k/1.5m flat color - 400/2k/2m shaded - 500/2.5k/2.5m | X | X | X | X | X | X |
extra characters will cost an extra 50% of the original price - for example, a flat color halfbody with two characters would cost 600 i have more examples, these are just some of what i believe to be my best works! feel free to PM me if you'd like to see more :]
username: type of art: (flat color icon, shaded halfbody, etc.) payment: (if you would like to pay in items/pokemon, please list what you have and we can discuss it further in PMs!) character(s): (toyhouse links will not work for me; long story. please link directly to the ref itself!) notes: (want a specifc pose/expression? are there any specific details you want to make sure i don't forget? anything else? put it here!)
1. Priestiel - shaded halfbody - COLORING 2. OPEN 3. OPEN 4. OPEN
finn + blurr | he/they score: 150 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page