PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Kalos Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Kalos Recolours >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png
The sprite revamp discussion is becoming more and more of a dead horse by the day, but just for the hell of it, here's my two cents. Melan recolours are going to happen. That's just the start and end of it. I understand people's frustations about putting in time and effort and even real life money to hunt for a melan that they appreciate for its unique colours, only for those colours to change. I've had those frustations myself in the past. And it's why I don't hunt melans for their colours or designs any more. If I'm not hunting a pokemon for delta points, gems, someone else's request, etc, I just melan hunt pokemon where I can ask myself the question, "would I still cherish this mon if its colours were changed to be the most personally unappealing thing imaginable". I still love the melans with personally appealing colours, but "personally appealing colours" has become a lot lower on the priority list when it comes to deciding what I want to put my time and effort into hunting. And as much as I do love those designs, I just can't justify putting my time and effort into hunting for what's going to be a temporary and unpredictable thing.
summon_cob.png 59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page