PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in cwend's artshop! OPEN 2 slots

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > cwend's artshop! OPEN 2 slots >

Cwend's AvatarCwend
CI speaks...
credit | art by Cwend
hover for credit
It's been a while since i was here last time!... and now i accept various payment!! You can mix it too! Currency conversion rate: 5k : 5 : 1 but if you're still interested in ordering art from me, dm me! what can i do: symmetrical headshots/busts 200-250 (can do icons too) halfbody 450 (character belongs to Minjoo, art for their use only!) little reference sheets 600 (fullbody/+ mirrored if need, + headshot) click on the images for fullsize! it there's anything particular you'd want but it's not listed here, feel free to ask! I DRAW:
• feral & anthro characters (pokemons are preferable) • human/oids are harder for me, but i can do that too for headshots only, they go for 250zc! • little reference sheets of ferals/not too humanoid anthros • characters without too much colors/details
I take 50% prepayment! After finishing art I'll PM you with it, and you send the rest 50%! i will try to draw it asap comment to claim a slot! then PM me with ref and what kind of art you'd want
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page