PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Special Exchange Program

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Special Exchange Program >

No worries, I'll give a TLDR. Basically EHP is the EXP to hatch the Egg. So, your offers line up as follows (formatted as you wrote them): My Luxray (5120) - Your Shinx (5120) Even Trade My Pikachu (2560) - Your Steenee (5120) Your Offer is 2 Stages up from Mine, so you're offering a more "Valuable" Pokémon My Skitty (3840) - Your Clampearl (5120) Your offer is 1 Stage up, so still more valuable My Drampa (5120) - Your Trapinch (5120) Even Trade My Togetic (2560) - Your Mightyena (3840) Your offer is again 1 step up. So, you can actually as per my rules do this offer instead! My Luxray - Your Shinx My Drampa - Your Trapinch My Skitty - Your Mightyena And if you really want the Pikachu and the Togetic and you don't mind offering the Steenee or the Clampearl despite that either is more valuable, I'll accept it. (This means you don't have to offer your Clampearl or your Steenee at all) *Edit for a Misread on my part to prevent confusion
Special Pokemon Exchange Program Spare Shinies, Albinos or Deltas? Feel free to trade them for ones you are looking for! OR Looking to sell your Shinies, Albinos or Deltas to me? Make an offer at the Joint Shop! I'll offer either ZC, GP, or Summon Items!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page