PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Kai's Journal >

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I’m contemplating redoing my post with my special dex progress to not be separated by region, and changing the tooltips to be the date I got the pokemon instead of the species. But that’s so much work and I have so few spoons… sigh. In other news I’m apparently hunting aerodactyl now because the type race rules my life. I got a shiny before the race started and I love it! Edit: And then within an hour of posting this I hatched another one and evolved the first. Not a big fan of the mega evolution but look how pretty the original is! I still have a bunch of pokedexes to get for arceus (looking at you, data volumes… but I did get enough tokens for gholdengol!), but the only eggdexes I’m missing are the two currently non-breedable exclusives, which should become breedable next week! And I finally set up key bindings on my new computer, so breeding should be so much easier! (I do still need to breed another 2-3 rose gift honedge and another chark because I forgot to check for mega evos, oops) I think I’m going to just go for a full aerodactyl hunt? It’ll be slower because my wishforge badges aren’t maxed and I don’t have hypermode, but it’s something to do that doesn’t require a ton of checking in, and by the time I’m done hopefully I’ll be up for more serious melan hunts again? My next one is going to be tatsugiri and I’m very excited. I’ve already got a pair, and I’m so close to a wishalloy dragon badge! I’ll definitely get it during the tatsugiri hunt, and then my Full Dragon Potential shall be unleashed! Which obviously means a dratini hunt. How could I not hunt dratini next.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page