PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Seyr after a few hours had finally returned to the building she'd left from, upon entering, she noticed firstly that someone was sitting there in the foyer, vague recollection of a second person similar flickered in her mind, but she ignored them entirely, moving instead to what was the 'living room' of the place, "Make yourself comfortable here, no doubt someone will show up an ask questions, got some curious folk among our bunch." she left the beast behind, going up into her room to decompress and go over the data she'd collected from both the fight, and the crafted magic she'd made a mental vow not to use unless the last of last resorts, the door to her bedroom was simple, a plain birch door with no extravagances or extras, it closed silently behind her. The Kitsune tossed the Lab coat onto a chair nearby, then looked over to the extended portion of the space... blank, nothing but dead space, sure there was a small area for her to do research and maintenance, and she typically fell asleep in her chair but... something about there just being a large dead area set her mind off in ways she didn't like, as if it was trying to tell her something about herself, just looking at it raised multiple questions, one being 'I am me, so why is my genetic code entirely human?', then there was the question of that one specific deity who seemed to have such a vested interest in her continued existence... "Somethings off, about me, about the fact I even remotely exist... Guh, why is this messing with my head like this?" a long, exasperated sigh escaped the Kitsune, she had downtime sure, but could she bring herself to dredge up what made her truly... 'her', no, she couldn't, she'd tried in her younger years and found some sort of existential block that forced her to stop trying, "But here... here I'm not bound by the laws of my home world..." her flesh fist slammed the desk she was by, she'd had an opportunity to try and force answers out of the two deities that were there and she'd let her anger control her in that moment, the mechanical hand went to her eyes, closing them as she breathed in deeply, "Fine... fine, if I don't figure this out it's just going to weigh on me until I do, better now than never."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page