PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Hannah's corner of shame (13+!!!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Hannah's corner of shame (13+!!!!) >

Banananana's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBanananana
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
i had TERRIBLE luck with specials yesterday, even with full sei bonus :( I only got 2 shinies from around 250 hatches... which by it self is pretty decent, but like it feels like it should've been more considering the FULL sei bonus right? oh well, i'll hope i get better luck during type race instead on a completely other note: I just checked my status on the eggdex and :) im almost 100 eggs away from 100% the eggdex which both makes me happy but also urrrrgh I haven't had much luck finding eggdex services, it takes so long and most of them live across the globe from me so communicating with them takes days... i can spend lapis tournament tokens to grab a good chunk of the eggs im missing which is great. It's just gonna take a while. But those obv wont help me a lot when I eventually get to dexing the variant eggdex.... i really dislike making forum posts but I might not have a choice, i dont wanna have to trade currency and stuff for eggdexes like im already broke as hell q_q
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page