PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Rewritten Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Rewritten Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #3

November 1, 2023
I thought this deserved its own post so here I am! Clicklist Sleeve You'll need to be logged in to see this (if you're still waiting for me to get a login, please PM me again because chances are I forgot to reply after having seen it the first time... Sorry! ;;) I'm hoping it'll be a good addition to things such as the Type Race threads, so the leaders won't have to struggle with updating/maintaining the click lists. As an example, take the Staff Roster. A normal multi-profile click list would look something like this:
https://pokefarm.com/users/Niet,Garthic,Methos,Eltafez,Cele,Setsuko,yosei-san,AlphaEspy,Devi,Gumshoe,KitKatKutie2,Loksfjoer,Suriya,Terabbit,tyler,Novan-chan,Shazi,AlyssaNights,BananaLizard,DuchessLunaire,Eggy,Icebunn,Nunka,QuirkyRabbit,Rebecca_Marigold,Zio
That grows longer the more users you add. If even one of those users change their name, it becomes a pain to fix it. The tool above manages that for you by using people's shortlinks. The above becomes:
https://pokefarm.com/users/:2d,:43t,:7dD,:7s,:92x,:bCB,:C,:CG,:dh8,:Gf,:J,:j7c,:jc,:JF,:JlC3,:L6k,:LCK,:Lm-,:Lt,:PdN,:V3,:VL1,:w4,:yk,:Z,:_ht#tab=1
But... that still looks painful to update, especially if you're on a mobile device. So there's a shortlink that redirects to it instead: You can add as many or as few users as you want, this last link will look the same, but redirect you to the updated list every time. In terms of coding it's not a huge deal, but this is something I'd like to give to the community for ease of access. The only reason you need a login for this at all is to make sure the clicklists are saved and can't be tampered with. ^^
Template © Eltafez
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page