PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

I have some Gripes with Pumpkaboo >:( Why is it a time-based forme difference anyway? In the games, the size it hatches as depends on the mother's size, so breeding a small sized Pumpkaboo produces a small sized offspring. It Used to be like that on PFQ too, but it seems like that changed in March 2017. I don't remember why, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to find any forum talking about it since it's been 6 years since then. It doesn't really make sense for this egg to be time-based?? No other multiple-forme eggs do this. Shellos and Flurrawr have formes based on direction (east/west and north/south) but those are explained by the pokemon's lore. Pumpkaboo has nothing to do with time??? Unless you want to say it's "the longer you grow a pumpkin, the bigger it gets" which isn't even now that works actually?? So why time?? In my opinion, Pumpkaboo should be changed in one of two ways. Either make it hatch randomly between the 4 sizes like it used to, in a similar fashion to Oricorio and Tatsugiri. OR have them be 4 separate eggs you breed specifically based on the mother's size. I just want to be able to hunt specific sizes. It's so painful to have this regular Pokemon be locked behind daycare passes just to get the size I need.
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 136
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page