PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous > Complain about everything! >

EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by R34CT

I somehow completely missed the Mass-Click Weekend?? 😭😭 And a month that it's an egg too, that's the absolute worst. If I miss a megastone I don't care, missing totwms is kind of annoying, but missing the eggs always hurts. I missed Teddicursa last year and honestly I'm not completely over it. I have bot yet checked to see what egg I missed (better not be a variant of one of my faves...) Edit: Cacnea is one of my top faves this hurts so bad 😭😭😭 (actually crying unfort)
If you want I can try to breed mine, I would send it directly (due to personally being neutral on Cacnea and Pumpkaboo (I do like them, but they're not super high on the list for me)) but it's account-locked so I can't. I was personally really hoping it'd be a Petilil variant, kinda disappointed it wasn't
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page