PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Paws & Pearls (Summons, crystals, shards, charm swap, & more)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Paws & Pearls (Summons, crystals, shards, charm swap, & more) >

MissWillow's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMissWillow
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

Rules + Index + Services + Etc

Rules

Rules (You MUST read these.)

1. Be clear in your post. "My _____ for your ______?" is a personal favorite because it is clear, concise, and I know what you're offering and asking for. 2. Mind your manners. Politeness gets you everywhere. 3. All requests go through the shop. Do not PM me about buying things unless you're avoiding a double-post, or you have a question to ask (or you're following rule #4.) 4. Do not double post. If you were the last person to post and you need to post again, do not do it. Just PM me. 5. First-come, first-served. 6. Subscribe to the thread if you post, please. 7. Links to the pokmeon are very much appreciated

Service Index (You are here)

Summons (Post #2) Z-Crystals + Tera Shards (Post #3) S/A + Hunts (Post #4) Gem Swap (Post #5) Currency Swap (Post #6) Freebies (Post #7) Charm Swap (Post #8) PWYW Dexing (Inactive)

I'm Buying

You can sell these items to me generally at any time and I will buy them from you for whatever price I have listed.

Items I'm Always Buying

ItemPrice
BoxBox boxbox.png
Temporary Pause
120 or 600
Pr Stick pokeradarstick.png
PR Memory Stick
150ZC/equiv
ItemPrice

Changelog

Where you can see changes I've made or that are upcoming!

Upcoming

Changing template once commissioned one is done.

13/Jun/2024

06:40:00

Added Tera Shards for swap in Z-Crystal Section

06/Jun/2024

12:00:00

Shiny Charm Swap Open

12:41:31

Evo Stones changed to Currency Swap.

01/May/2024

Changed shop template to a f2u template by Yosei until my commissioned template is finished.
  • Shop
  • Type Race
Summons, S/A/Ds, Z-Crystals, BPs, +much more!
Was previously known as Slilexa but I changed my name! My Type Race Score is 4397
Credits
BBCode/CSS: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Graphics: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Slilexa For use by the commissioner only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page