PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✭ Time Ripple: a personal journal ✭

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ✭ Time Ripple: a personal journal ✭ >

Focalors's AvatarFocalors

🌸about me🌸

Name: Mariel Nickname: Mayie/Maii Age: 24✨ Country/Language: the Philippines; I mainly speak English, Filipino, and Bisaya (local language). Timezone: GMT +8; 8 hours ahead of server time
I used to work as an English teacher for East Asian students. Recently, I quit my job as a data analyst because of too much stress and pressure. It took a toll on my mental and physical health. It's been almost a month, and I still have trouble going to sleep in the evening, since the job required me to stay awake following the US timezone. Because of this. you'll find me online even at times when I'm supposed to be sleeping.🌚 My hobbies include reading and cosplaying. I've been cosplaying since 2015 (and most likely until I grow old). I've also been watching the entire Pokémon series. I've recently finished XYZ and now onto Sun and Moon. I'm also rewatching the movies. Pokémon is really something that takes away my problems. For real. Aside from it, I also like Stardew Valley and Genshin Impact. I see a lot of people here are playing the game, too. I don't think I've ever met anyone here from the same place, though it would be nice if there were any. ✨
avatar by Zenobelle | my shop🌸my journal
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art for Lugia.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page