PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Review Special Rates

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Review Special Rates >

Blueish's AvatarBlueish
This has been bothering me for a little bit so I'm finally swinging by to properly voice my support. There are players who have been here much longer and have played with whatever the old rates were; I have not, so I only have my own perspective. As someone who does hunt with all shiny-related boosts essentially all the time, shiny rates are fine to me. Sometimes there's dry periods and they don't feel great, but it does feel like if I keep at it they'll pop up eventually. Albino rates, however, feel utterly sparse to the point of being demotivating even with every boost. I regularly go weeks and 500+ eggs with no albino regardless of z-crystals and type race bonus - this past type race I got a single albino in just over 600 eggs, and it wasn't even my chained egg. I know chains don't effect albino odds but that still felt like insult to injury and discourages me from hatching anything outside my chain whenever there is a type race or tournament allowing it. I've given up on hunts I was trying to persevere through for one more albino (or one at ALL) on almost every hunt I've done. Anecdotal evidence aside and tl;dr shiny rates feel mostly fine and worth it to keep at it albino rates badly need a boost or a pity timer (which I know has been rejected as a suggestion so won't be happening)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page