PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mochi's Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Mochi's Ramblings >

• Overview
  • Rules
  • Mochi
  • Key
  • Corv
  • Advertise us!

Welcome to the Trinket Trove!

This is a joint shop created by JustCallMeMochi, LoveStay, and corvidoodle!

Right now, the shop is still in progress, but offers:
  • Breeding pairs and hunts!
  • Scour finds!
  • Gems and gem swaps!
  • Currency and currency swaps!
  • Berries!
  • Boxboxes!
  • Training Bags!
  • More to come!
  • And our continued part of the shop over in the Art Shop section will have art for you to purchase as well!

Rules

All PFQ standard rules apply! Please specify who you're talking to in your post, and use the provided order forms. No stealing pairs. We accept all currency, and do a conversion rate of 5000 credits = 5 gp = 1 zc. Be reasonable with your trade offers, as all will be checked to make sure they're fair. We reserve the right to refuse a trade offer or an order or whatever it may be. Be respectful. Don't rush us, we promise to get your orders to you as soon as possible. We all have free, uft, and/or ufs pokemon in our fields. There is no order form for this, just @mention the person whose fields you would like to take from and provide a clickable link to your requested pokemon. Questions are allowed! Just be kind. We hope you enjoy your time here!

A Stufful's Stuffies

Ah! Hello! Welcome to my part of the introductions! I am Mochi, and my representative pokemon is a Stufful, though you may have noticed the dragon lurking below...
Lv. 47 — 1,840 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostDragon
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Yes, this one! This is Kiki! Named after Kiki's Delivery Service, the Studio Ghibli film. She is my shop's protector, and will keep all the goods safe from any... prying fingers. I am also a part of the Free Field Directory 2.0 and will be accepting orders for free pokemon as well. To summon me directly, please use @Mochi when you post underneath this trade thread!

A Pup's Playthings

Hey there! You can call me Key the Lillipup~ Don't mind Yukari lurking about!
Lv. 100 — +1,989,776
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
She's my assistant, and she helps me from getting overwhelmed by anything - and to make sure that no one is getting rowdy or out of hand~ Don't worry about the flames on her tails, she only singes things if she notices anyone being mean. ~A gentle voice inside your head tells you that to summon Key, you should use @Key in the threads below. You believe it to belong to Yukari, who gives you a happy wag of her nine tails and a tilt of her head.~

The Painting Patch

Howdy! I'm Corv. My 'sona is Wisp the Gourgeist, who runs the art portion of the shop! My assistant is Neil here!
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 100 — +469,343
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Neil is here to collect deposits & payments! Look at that trustworthy smile! ~You aren't sure why, but you get the feeling that to summon Corv, you will need to use @Corv in the threads below...~

Advertise Us

We have these lovely buttons designed by Corv and coded by Mochi available if you want to advertise our shop(s)!

Code

To be added

Code

To be added
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Shop Header @corvidoodle

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
summon_vic.png524/500summon_vic.png
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 592
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page