PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert >

Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by GrapeJelly

Hello! I only recently starting playing around with CSS and I've been working on making myself a signature. I'm sure there's plenty of mistakes, but I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out. However, there's one issue I cann't seem to resolve: there's a border underneath the flower tabs that just won't go away. I have all borders and backgrounds set as 'none'. On my screen, the border is green (because of my site skin??). I'm really at a loss on why it's here and what to do about it. Any help would be appreciated!

tab 1
tab 2
tab 3
tab 4
PFP -> official artwork from Pokemon Emerald Signature background -> free to use from here Flowers -> free to use from here Signature code -> me :)
my first coding attempt, please forgive any mistakes <3
It's box shadow. To remove it, add this to the "> .tab, > .tab-active" block: box-shadow: none; You may also want to add padding to your tabs. Up to you but I prefer it, so the text doesn't look so smooshed. I put some in your demo for an example.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page