PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in (1) Eevee Adopts UFS

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > (1) Eevee Adopts UFS >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
Hello! :D I made a few Eevee-based adopts to sell! I plan to make more if I have time soon, But no promises ^^; I accept USD via Ko-Fi, if anybody plans to use that option! Thank you so much! :) (If you have a TH, I can transfer the character to you, just let me know your user! Or you can upload it yourself under my user: Yasmine) Primarina/Espeon $5 USD ; 550 ZC As a note, if payment is not sent within 3 days time of posting, I will put the adopt back on sale for others to buy! This is as a fail safe if payment isn’t sent ^^

Most Recent Adopts (Already Sold)

Swanna/Sylveon - 5/17

Their wings are a bit too small to fly with, but maybe one day they’ll grow!

Fidough/Umbreon - 4/22

Astral Eevee - 4/13

Or shooting star Eevee, not sure what the right term for this one is ><

Mega Absol/Jolteon - 4/13

It was supposed to be normal Absol, but it looked too plain… so I added elements from the mega instead!

Constellation Umbreon - 3/1

Inspired by the Constellation Sylveon from a few days ago, so made a version of Umbreon! Darkness looms ahead, but the stars lead the way.

Constellation Espeon - 2/29

Inspired by the Constellation Sylveon from a few days ago, so made a version of Epseon! The night wanes on with the stars the only sign of hope.

Constellation Sylveon - 2/26

Loving to watch the stars at night and shine as bright as the moon.
Thank you very much for looking! Have a wonderful rest of your day!! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page