PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Skeletal's Art Corner

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Skeletal's Art Corner >

Skeletal's AvatarSkeletal

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hiya! I’m definitely interested to order from you but if not, I will come back for something when I have enough currency! I'd Like a Commission! Username: LilypadLife Your Order: Clean Shaded Lined Fullbody/Halfbody (maybe with added character if I’m able to add that?) Preferred Contact: PM (but discord is okay) Character: Kori (please use the first image for color reference and second images!) and if I’m able to add her, with Vera both interacting together? I can explain more about their personalities in PMs if you wish! Payment: Would I be able to pay with her if possible or no? My apologies if I read it wrong, I’m just curious! I’ll be coming back later for something else if not though! :) Thank you very much!
Absolutely <3! I'll send you a PM to discuss more details.

King | He/They | 21

Current Type Race score = 0
My Art ShopMy Art Carrdcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Skeletal on PokéFarm Q Signature Art @Skeletal on PokéFarm Q Sprites @CaptainNessBot
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page