PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > 🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass) >

🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan🌿

Stories:

Bulbasaur By Greenbunny1998

Bulbsaur

By Greenbunny1998

I look back at the journey and experiences I've experienced and it all started back at the Lab. I was one of three starters, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur. Charmander was always well mannered and well behaved but Squirtle was a huge trouble maker and always getting up to mischief. One day the professor told us we would be selected by Pokèmon trainers, I didn't know what that meant but excited to see new people visit the Lab. The day eventually arrived but we was all really curious about what the trainers were and what they looked liked until one approached us, the professor ask the trainer to choose a starter, they chose Squirtle and then another trainer appeared and chose Charmander. I waited and waited and waited some more for my trainer to come but just when I thought they wouldn't come all of a sudden someone approached me and told the professor they picked me. I was so happy to be picked but never was expecting on what was coming up, nicknames. They typed in lot of nicknames, Lettuce, Greeny, Froggy just to name a few before changing their mind. They was also handed five Pokèballs to catch wild Pokèmon and it made me nervous at first was really curious to see a wild Pokèmon.

The story not done and I will edit and add more when I can :D

By: ....

[Credits]
Code by: Greenbunny1998 Font by: Google Fonts Background by: Unsplash
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page