PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > 🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass) >

🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan🌿
Hello and welcome to Pokèmon Garden Clan where all our members like all or a specific grass type Pokèmon. In this clan you can: - Show everyone of clan your Shiny, Albinos Melans, Deltas etc of grass type Pokèmon that you own - Talk about Grass type Pokèmon - Talk about your hunt (only if Pokèmon you are hunting is a grass type) - Show your recently hatched Shiny, Albinos, Melan, Delta etc of grass type pokèmon - Show your hoarded grass type Pokèmon - Show your art of any grass type pokèmon (added to gallery if you want) - Write stories for the clan about Grass types (added to story section if you want) - Allow other members to borrow any breeding pairs you have (type race, hunt etc)

Rules:

1: You must follow all PokèFarm Q rules. 2: Please only talk about Grass type Pokèmon. 3: If you are allowing someone to borrow a breeding pair off you it must be for free. 4: Never claim or steal anyone art or stories but if you see someone doing that report them immediately. 5: Do not beg anyone for their stuff. 6: Do not disrespect any of our members. 7: If borrowing any breeding pair or anything it must be returned unless the person you borrowing from says otherwise. 8: If you want you art, Pokèmon , stories and breeding pairs shown in their section PM me. 9: Must fill out form below to become a member which you can PM me or post your form. 10: Once you are accepted please make an introduction post. 11: If you see anyone breaking any of the rules PM me immediately that way I can deal with it.

Form:

[b][i]Hello, I would like to join The Grass Types Clan please!!![/i][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Favourite Grass Type:[/b] [b]Have you read all the rules?:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
[Credits]
Code by: Greenbunny1998 Font by: Google Fonts Background by: Unsplash
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page