PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Lina less awoke and more 'came out of a trance', she'd spent the night in meditation as she found it to be a more efficient way of resting, this was likely due to her more draconic biology where sleep typically meant weakness and being an easy target, as she shifted she once more looked around the room she'd been given, though it was less of a room and more of a den than anything else, sure the door frame was still visible but everything else was far from it, the walls were rocky with glistening crystals and gem veins spotted about, a few rocks and boulders strewn around, a cracked open amethyst geode that'd been smoothed over and filled with a kind of glass was the only thing that could pass as a 'table', the workstations that were in place for her to work on her equipment looked out of place, but were still made out of stone and Amethyst, nothing in here was for 'human use', her head rolled backwards against her neck for a brief moment as she got her mind 'back in the game', "What to do today... perhaps I should peruse a fletchers or few, see if theres any unique ammunition I can acquire, yeah, I'll do that today for a few hours." up to her feet she got, a hand getting a crick out of her neck in the meantime, "Still surprised this is what I got when I asked for 'something that feels like home', guess it took after the majority dragon part of me, ah well, not complaining."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page