PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✹ Sable's Randomness ✹

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ✹ Sable's Randomness ✹ >

Sable's AvatarSable
About Sable
This post will be all about me, in case anyone wants to know. ^^ Basics Name: Sable Nickname: Sable, Misha, Princess Age: 37 Location: Waco, TX Orientation: Panromantic Demisexual Relationship Status: Nabbed someone! Special Skills: Writing, character development, coding Hobbies: Reading, writing fanfiction, listening to music, and playing video games. Favorites Pokemon: Pikachu, Ponyta, Rapidash, Dragonair, Ninetales. P Pokemon:
Don't ask please.
Gardevoir, Lopunny, Arcanine, Pidgeot, Fennekin, Persian. TV Shows: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Once Upon A Time, Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Scorpion, Teen Wolf, Merlin, Heroes, and the Flash. Movies: How to Train Your Dragon series, Home, Divergent, Anything Marvel, Cloverfield, the Paranormal Activity series, and the Hobbit series. Books: Divergent series, Maze Runner series, Hunger Game trilogy, Inheritence Cycle, and anything by Catherine Coulter. Games: The Half-Life series, the Bioshock series, Doom 3, Overlord 1 & 2, Sims 3 & 4, Pokemon, Subnautica, the Forest, Stardew Valley, and Ark Survival Evolved. Anime: Card Captor Sakura, Junjou Romantcia, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Detective Conan, DBZ, and Ranma 1/2. Ships: Rose/Doctor, Sam/Dean, Meg/Castiel, John/Sherlock, Belle/Rumple, Hook/Emma, Regina/Robin, Ezra/Aria, Steph/Lena, Brandon/Callie, Walter/Paige, Megan/Sylvestor, Scott/Kira, Derek/Stiles, Lydia/Parrish, Merlin/Arthur, Merlin/Morgana. Random Stuff Job: Unemployed. School: I was in college working on my Bachelor's in IT with a specialty in security. On leave currently due to finances. Short Term Goals: Finish college, take care of my mom. Long Term Goals: Have a good career. Family: I currently have one brother and one sister, my twin. After my mother had a health scare I moved home to Texas so that I could take care of her. My Best Friend: My best gal pal is Oddity. I've known her for quite some time now. We have very long extensive conversations, a lot of times about nothing at all. But she is my support beam and I try to be hers. I love her to pieces. <3

free use template by érable
🌟 Sable's Swap 'n' Shop 🌟 ⭐ Shiny Live Dex ⭐ ✨ Special Dexing Directory ✨ My Melans | | | | | | | Avatar made by me. .
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page