PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions About Site Rules 2.0 >

Kieri's AvatarKieri
Regarding the following part of the trade rules:

QUOTE originally posted by Trade Rules

4. Lend/Borrow at your own risk.

The lending/borrowing of Pokémon or items (as part of a trade) is not supported by the Moderator Team. You may do so, but we cannot guarantee that Pokémon or items will be returned to you in their original condition. We do recommend that all players use common sense in such things as obtaining collateral for anything lent to another player. Note: This does not extend to clear Pokémon Dex trade agreements. Moderators can and will intervene in the event theft occurs during a Dex trade.
If trading a Pokémon for a trade evolution, is this protected under this rule? In particular, the wording seems to state that it is not protected ("... is not supported by the Moderator Team"), and then implies it is to a limited extent ("... we cannot guarantee that Pokémon or items will be returned to you in their original condition"). I'd also like to ask about time-sensitive evos. If trade evos are protected to this limited extent, do evos like Rockruff -> Dusk Lycanroc which requires an evolution at a specific server time also fall under this? This specific one is only because my timezone would require me being awake at 3-4am to do the evolution (AU is GMT+10 at the moment), so it's basically a trade evo for me.
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page