PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ad Astra Abyssosque, welcome to the dexing service!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Ad Astra Abyssosque, welcome to the dexing service! >

skypony101's Avatarskypony101
arceus.pngc.png
Noelle speaks...
credit | art by me
hover for credit
Hi! im Noelle, one of skypony101's OC's! im here to tell you about sky's dexing service. before I get into what we have, heres some rules!

please read!

1. All PFQ rules apply 2.do not trade in any pokemon for delta points 3.do not trade my pokemon to other people; if your friend needs to dex the same mons as you, just send em over my way! 4.please link the mons you wish to dex. I could try finding them myself, but linking the mons you want is easier on me! 5. fairly obvious, but do not edit my pokemon in any way 6.I do not have a time limit on how long you can borrow my pokemon, however i will send a message if its been over 1-2 days! 7. It is perfectly fine to take time to give my pokemon back, especially if you have less trade slots. However i do expect to get every single one back in the end. -rules subject to change-
All my pokemon are free to dex. By all i mean every single one in my whole account. I am doing this because I am thankful for those who helped me with dexing, so I would like to do the same for everyone else! Currency tips appreciated, but are in no way required I have 10 trade slots, so i send in batches of 10!
i expect them to be sent back before i send the next batch of pokemon, mostly for ease of monitoring
you may ask to dex any ammount of pokemon, as long as you have the proper links! if you wish to have groups of 5 instead, please mention it! It's really no hastle regardless

Pokemon link forms

[url=INSERT URL]Pokemon name[/url] Or [url]INSERT URL[/url]

Advertise me?

image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/397851/Ad-Astra-Abyssosque-welcome-to-the-dexing-service/1] [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:g5d/Untitled587_20230929175839.png[/img][/url]
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page