PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mystera's Sprites and Drawings (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Mystera's Sprites and Drawings (OPEN) >

Mystera's AvatarMystera
Sprite by me.
Hello! I'm Mystera and I'm an artist so here's an art shop! I can make edits to Pokemon sprites or custom digital drawings. Please read the rules before posting! It's a lot but it's important.
  • Rules & Form
  • Sprite Recolors
  • Sprite Edits
  • Custom Drawings
Rules - Please subscribe to the thread in case I have a question for you. - Use the form please. - Do not use my examples or any of my other art unless it was made for you. - I may add your piece as an example unless you specifically ask me not to. - I reserve the right to refuse/cancel any request. - Do not edit my art or give it to anyone else without asking me first. - I encourage downloading the sprite/drawing in case I ever delete it off of my image uploader. - Payment will be due upon completion of the sprite/drawing. I will PM you the link to the art; when I do, send a labelled gift with the payment. Do not use the art before sending payment. - Remember to credit me when you use the art I make for you. - If requesting a sprite edit, please specify which game to pull the base sprite from, or else you will get a sprite from Black/White. I can use the sprites from any of the first 5 generations, including from remakes or third versions that changed the sprites (Ex. Eevee from Crystal or Chikorita from HG/SS). - If you want me to use a PFQ sprite, ask me first, then request permission for me to edit it for your use. - No backgrounds. Sprites will always have transparent backgrounds. Drawings can have transparent, solid color, or simple gradient backgrounds (tell me which). - If the thread is locked, I am not currently accepting commissions. If it is open, post here to make requests. - This thread is intended for Pokemon-related art. While I can draw humans/humanoids, your characters should be Pokemon-related in some way. - Reference images of characters are great, but please include a description too. - I will try to get to things quickly, but I do have commitments outside of PFQ. If it's taking a long time, you can send a polite(!) poke via PM and I'll let you know how far along on it I am. - If you're unsure on anything, just ask me, I don't bite. - And of course, all PFQ rules apply.

Form

[b]Username: [/b] [b]Type of Commission: [/b] [b]Description: [/b] [b]Payment: [/b] [b]Anything Else: [/b]
These are official or PFQ sprites with new palettes.

Examples

Prices 100k/100/20
These are official or PFQ sprites with modifications. They can be fusions of multiple sprites or a sprite with some sort of altered feature.

Examples

Prices 250k/250/50
These are unique drawings done from scratch on a tablet. If your drawing is too complex, I may ask for additional payment.

Examples

Prices 1.5mil/1.5k/300

(Caution: This is a lame template. Mystera is not responsible for feelings of lameness evoked by the viewing of this template.)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page