PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Wiki Discussion >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

This first post is pretty out of date. The to-do list on the wiki has nothing on it and was last modified in 2016. The "Pages with missing information" was last updated in 2014, so is definitely outdated. The "Pages in need of cleaning" is blank and was last updated in 2014. Fluffydeoxys has been inactive for a while, Gamin' s profile is a dead link, and Uzumi's link has the wrong domain name. The wiki discord doesnt exist anymore. Would it be possible for us to get an update to this first post?
The wiki admins on the first post do need to be updated. As for the pages you are talking about. They do not need to be manually updated due to the fact that they are categories. This means that when an editor puts in the certain tag such as {{Missing|"info of whats missing/unknow}} it will automatically direct that page to be added to the Missing Information Category Page that is listed on the front page. The same goes for the In need of Cleaning and the to-do list categories. To be honest I've never actually seen the Cleanup one being used. However, I do think I will add the tag to use on the pages themselves and possibly explain that the page isn't manually updated but automatically updated. The tags are as follows *Missing Information ~ {{Missing|"info of whats missing/unknow}} *To Do List (similar to Missing Info) ~ {{todo|"insert what the page needs done"}} *In need of Cleaning (Can be used if a page seems like it needs tidying up such as it being out of order.) ~ {{Cleanup|"reason for the need of tidying up"}} I hope all that made sense lol
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page