PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Route 210's Chance Encounter

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms > Route 210's Chance Encounter >

Ketzal's AvatarKetzal
A single rumor possesses Café Cabin. A story told only once by a tired, disheveled Trainer. One night, lost in the ever-present fog, they stumbled across a Purrloin in strange, witch-like attire. She had been watching them. In their mind they heard her voice, inviting them to face Dreams lost to time. Upon her wand lay attached a glowing green feather, and as it sailed through the air, it conjured forth Pokemon of the fog, mighty, intelligent creatures that fought mercilessly. And as she congratulated them on their progress, she brought forth one more. A Pokemon they had known and lost years ago. The battle was desperate, the Trainer nearly defeated, until at last the fog seemed to recognize them. To remember itself, and the Trainer it had loved. And without more than a smile, both it and the cat vanished, leaving only a small gift in her wake.
Well, we don't know about all that, but there is a witchy-looking Purrloin who comes by for milk pretty much every night. You can ask her, I guess.

RULES

- Be reasonable. This is for fun. I've got other things to do, both on and off-site, so yeah. - No legendaries. I won't be adding legendaries, and it's more fun to fight on a level field. - No double-posting. Forum rule! Remember! I'll edit my posts if need be, so check after the battle. - Pokemon here are 5IV with 80-100% IQ. If you choose to limit yourself to Albinos as well, that's on you, as someone who has/is doing it, it is pain. Most have good natures, buuuut my patience has limits.

Battling

Basic Conduct: - Pokemon will be sent in a random order unless you ask otherwise. - The default battle style here is 2-4 Wildcard. You choose your party of between 2 and 4 Pokemon, then choose the same amount from my collection. I will pick one to replace secretly. That is the Wildcard. Use each Pokemon you chose once against mine. To win Wildcard, you have to either beat that Pokemon or every other Pokemon. Or both. - Win condition for battles that aren't Wildcard require you to beat MORE than 50% of spars unless defined before the battle. That means 2v2s need you to win ALL the fights, and 4v4 require 3 wins. - If competing for a badge, don't choose Pokemon significantly weaker than your own to face. For each Pokemon in your team they should be matched with a Pokemon within 100 BST. So basically, if your weakest Pokemon on your team is a 600 BST, you should not have my 499 Talonflame in your opponent list.

Challenging for Badges

Badges are silhouetted, you'll get them when you earn them <3
: Win any legal battle. : Win a 4v4 with no duplicate types on your team. : Win any legal battle with opponents all over 600 BST. : Get all three badges and face the final battle! Your first Badge challenge will have an extra reward, so go for the gold!

Battle Forms

You have two options: [i]I want a battle for fun![/i] Name: Battle Style: Team: Opponents: Gems?: Notes: [i]I want to fight for a badge![/i] Name: Battle Style: Team: Opponents: Gems?: Badge (1-4):

Distractions- ah, Underlings

None yet.

Lost Dreams

Avatar from Changed, by DragonSnow
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page