PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ⋆ ✦ ☽ pop-up bait shop ☾ ✦ ⋆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ⋆ ✦ ☽ pop-up bait shop ☾ ✦ ⋆ >

jukeolantern's Avatarjukeolantern
Cream's Pop-Up
hello, and welcome! I'm Cream and this is my temporary(ish) bait shop! unfortunately due to fatigue reasons I only have a limited amount of energy for drawing at any given time, so I could close this down quite suddenly. hopefully even if that happens I'll be able to re-open it soon enough!

✦ tab directory ✦

click the circles on the left to navigate!
  • info - you are here!
  • samples
  • slots
  • ✦ rules ✦
  • ✦ prices ✦
  • ✦ order template ✦
  • PFQ rules apply, of course
  • one order per person at a time. once I've finished and you've paid, you can ask for another as long as I'm still open.
  • be patient, but feel free to drop me a PM if it's been 3+ days since you've heard from me.
  • I'm currently only drawing pokemon that are already featured on pokefarm. that means no spoilermons, custom designs, fusions, etc! basically, if you can hunt it, it's okay.
  • feel free to specify a nature and I'll do my best to incorporate it!
  • unless you ask otherwise, I may use your commission as an example in the future
  • if I'm struggling to draw a pokemon, I may have to reject your request. for this reason, please don't send any payment until after you've received proof of your art! I'll post a sample here and you can ask for modifications before you pay. once you're satisfied, you can send a trade and then I'll send you the complete version in a PM.
I'd like to keep this a relatively light load for me so that I can continue to enjoy drawing these little guys :')
let's keep this simple! 120ZC per bait, or 200ZC for a single drawing in all three special variations (S/A/M). I can either make it a gif, or give you all three separately. your choice! for 250zc, I'm also willing to include all three versions in a static drawing--see 'combined' under samples for an idea of what that looks like I also accept GP or Credits at the standard conversion rate of 1 = 5 = 5,000 or you can also pay me in daycare passes or items!
  • 60 DCP = 120ZC
  • shiny charm = 200ZC
  • ubercharm = 250ZC
[b]Username:[/b] your name for easy copy/pasting! [b]Pokemon:[/b] the pokemon you're requesting! [b]S/A/M:[/b] the variant you want, or all three! if the latter, specify if you want it to be a gif, separate, or combined! [b]Nature:[/b] (optional) your target nature, so I can incorporate it into the pose! [b]Payment:[/b] what currency you're using, and how much you owe me!
simple style, flat colors! nothing too fancy, but cute nonetheless :>

✦ shiny ✦

✦ albino ✦

✦ melanistic ✦

✦ gif ✦

✦ combined ✦

slots

• counters
  • trophies
7 / 322 || ~ 0
trophy by nïnetynïne/InkieZach
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page