PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [Open] ▽Mango’s Market! ▴ Summons, S/A/D, gems+ [Restock: 3/5]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > [Open] ▽Mango’s Market! ▴ Summons, S/A/D, gems+ [Restock: 3/5] >

• Info
  • Swaps
  • Buying
  • Free
  • Order Forms
Trading/Buying Delta pokemon!

Collecting
Electric
Delta!

Now that I have achieved Arceus rank, I will now be trying to obtain a full electric delta collection!

My current collection of what I have/what I am missing can be found here!

Second tab contains pokemon I will be type swapping, 3rd contains mons I am priority searching for/my funds for buying deltas and what I will buy for.

Please use the order form as always^^
Type trade
All pokemon listed below I will be type trading for Electric! These are not for sale, trade only. I am ok trading for pre-evolutions! (eg. My Rapidash for your Ponyta).
For deltas I am selling, please see thread above^^
---
Nothing right now!
Buying
I am now on wave 2 of buying electric deltas! I will buy anything but Joltik and Galvantula! Check the first tab along with my first 3 electric type fields for what I am missing! Buying funds:gpx1748
Free Pokemon!
Looking for pokemon to create pairs or wanting to add to your hoard? Well I can supply some!

Whatever I am hunting in the second tab I will most definitely have regulars of that I will be happy to give away. You can request to see if I have what you are looking for (gender, nature, ect.) or you can Link one found in the 3 fields before my breeding pairs!

Please note: I have a limit of around 5 at a time (aka the regular amount I send to people) unless you request otherwhise :]
Ordering

As always, I request that you please use the order forms provided below^^
Please use the correctly labled forms :]

Swap Form

Hello Mango, I would like to type swap deltas!
Pokemon:
Other:

Sell Form

Hello Mango, I would like to sell you an electric delta!
Pokemon:
Offer:
Other:
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page