PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ☆Starry Umbreon Sprites (v2)☆ [CLOSED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ☆Starry Umbreon Sprites (v2)☆ [CLOSED] >

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2

QUOTE originally posted by dumbdog

Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: dumbdog Pokemon 1 (base): Rockruff S/A/M?: M Pokemon 2 (fusion): Cosmog S/A/M?: R Which colors? (base or fusion's?): Mix! Payment: GP Other: i want a lil galaxy themed pupper! could you add little stars floating around the tail? if possible i would love to add a collar with a pokeball tag on it :D can pay extra for the extra add ons, if this is considered a simple sprite! if this is considered medium or hard, feel free to ignore the next order! -------------------------------- Kit, my Pokemon is all mixed up! Username: dumbdog Pokemon 1 (base): Glacifur S/A/M?: M Pokemon 2 (fusion): Arcanine S/A/M?: M Which colors? (base or fusion's?): Base Payment: GP Other big floofy boy!
Hey! I can definitely accept your first order and I'll try my best with the add-ons. But as for the second order, I don't have permission to use the Glacifur sprite. ^^' You can request it through the permission link in my rules. Other than that though, I'll be closing up to finish these sprites! Thank you all for the warm welcome back! You've truly made my return to spriting special! <3
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page