PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mapping The Constellations 🌠{A Journal for Meteor Shower Farm}

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Mapping The Constellations 🌠{A Journal for Meteor Shower Farm} >

Joyfulness03's AvatarJoyfulness03

Hello!

Welcome to my humble little star system, where I am going to periodically shout into the void about the stuff I get into on this website.

I don't know how to make any fancy codes yet, and I'm sure this initial post will get edited and updated if I ever figure out how, but right now all I've got is a basic capacity for BBCode and editing text haha. If anyone could hit me up about that, my pms are open. I'm trying to figure out how to make a code of my own, so that I can tweak it to my personal aesthetic. Anyways! Thanks for dropping in. I'll be back soon, probably to lose my mind about my current hunt. This post will eventually be updated into a directory of all the major hotspots in the thread
🌠
  • Current Goals
  • δ Arceus Collection
  • (Work In Progress)
824/2100 Mythril Steel Badge
495/10,600 The long road to wishalloy
123 DEXES TO GO

Current Collection

Types Needed

I am seeking out Delta Arceus! If you are selling or trading Delta Arceus, send me a PM with your shop link! I am avoiding duplicate natures! I have: Timid, Serious. ~ Types Needed ~ ~ Priority ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page